SMM blog

Click on the envelope icon below to get this blog delivered to your inbox

Will I need an international driving licence in Europe after Brexit?

As the Brexit juggernaut rumbles along, I’m starting to worry about my Mallorca mini-break in May. Team Minted will need to hire a car and, the way it’s looking, the driver could need an international driving permit (IDP). It all depends on whether the UK leaves Europe with a deal or not. At the mom...
Continue reading
  180 Hits